Well, almost every single website that publishes content on at least a semi-regular basis has an RSS feed. That's your ticket. You can use the RSS feed to create a Twitter feed. Here's how:
- Open a new Twitter account and give it a name and a unique email address.
- Gmail makes this easy by allowing you to add "+somename" to the account part of your email address. So if your gmail address is "firstname.lastname@example.org" you can use the email address "email@example.com" and it will still go to your regular Gmail account but you can register it as a unique email address elsewhere.
- Open an account at www.twitterfeed.com.
- Click Create A New Feed
- Paste in the URL of the RSS feed.
- Click Advanced if you want to look through the other options.
- Click Next and link the feed to your newly created Twitter account.
- Now go back to your REAL twitter account.
- Follow the Twitter account you just created.
For instance, I'm interested in player trades and roster changes in the NBA. There is an RSS feed for this but no Twitter feed. At least there was no Twitter feed. Now there is and you can follow it at: